Raith is a small to medium size, progressive Company with a family-friendly, down to earth corporate culture. We are a provider of highly complex nanofabrication systems. Many of our clients in the fields of industry, science and basic research use our products, solutions, and services to shape the nanofabrication future. We are at the forefront of the nanofabrication industry and are very open to new ideas and approaches.
We have a full-time vacancy for our headquarter in Dortmund at the earliest possible date
Application Engineer (m/f)
- Qualification of electron and ion beam lithography systems
- Acceptance testing of such systems and application-oriented customer training world wide
- Customer support in the field of micro and nano-structuring
- Technical project management of customer orders
- After sales customer care
- Degree in the field of engineering / physics or equivalent experience
- A competent knowledge of IT Technology, vacuum technology, microscopy or micro structuring is advantageous
- Good working knowledge in both spoken and written English and German
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Ability to act on his own initiative
- Teamwork skills
If this is just what you are looking for, please apply by email! We can only accept online applications with a PDF attachment.
For further information please contact us, visit our homepage at www.raith.com or call us.