Raith is a medium-sized, steadily growing company with 200 employees worldwide, encouraging a straightforward corporate culture. As a developer and manufacturer of complex nanofabrication systems we provide solutions for our customers in the fields of industry, science and basic research to enhance the quality of products and processes that shape the future of nanofabrication.
We have a full-time vacancy for:
Field Service Engineer (m/f/d)
at our Beijing at the earliest possible date
- Site preparation, installation and warranty support for new systems
- Fault diagnose and execution of repairs
- Customer support (by telephone, email, remote access, or other ways)
- Recording and reports in local systems
- Cooperate with other departments (Sales and Order desk) on pre-sales issue, installation post processing, service offers and parts.
- Develop and keep good relations with the customers
- Feedback to production and engineering for continuous product improvement
- Actively involvement and participation for service projects ad meetings.
- Comply with company rules and regulations, assistant service manager to achieve the company required performance indicators.
- Master or Bachelor degree in science / engineering
- Knowledge of analogue & digital electronics, high precision mechanics, ultra-high vacuum and high-tension.
- EBL, SEM or SEM-FIB service experience (installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs) is preferred.
- Willingness to travel for business
- Ability to communicate in English and Chinese mandarin (written and spoken)
- Ability to work independently and effectively without much supervision
- Ability to work with customer orientation and passion
- Good interpersonal communication skills
If this is just what you are looking for, please apply by email We can only accept online applications with a PDF attachment.
For further information please contact us; visit our homepage at www.raith.com or call us at +86-10-59575977.