Raith B.V. is the market leader in the field of design and production of Electron Beam Lithography systems. The nanotechnology applications are delivered worldwide, mainly to top research institutions. Raith B.V. is part of the German Raith GmbH in Dortmund. In addition to the production facilities in the Netherlands and Germany, there are support and service centers in the US, Europe, China, India and Korea. Of the approximately 230 employees worldwide, almost 50 work in the Netherlands. The ambitious company is constantly growing and investing in new resources and people.
For our location in Best we are looking for a full-time:
R&D Manager (m/f/d)
Core duties and tasks:
- Execution of the R&D strategy and implement EBPG Product R&D Roadmap.
- Controls realization and reports progress to stakeholders and the board.
- Defines technical product specifications with Product Management (PM), initiates feasibility studies.
- Evaluates product innovation with PM and Product Engineering.
- Leads and coaches the team, moderates meetings and workshops.
- Creates team spirit, synergy and encourages ownership behavior.
- Frequent contact and intensified cooperation with global customers,(local) suppliers and the headquarter in Dortmund.
You report to the Managing Director in Best.
Raith is looking for:
- At least a Masters degree in physics or electronics (mechatronics).
- Strong experience as a Project Leader in high tech mechatronics, semiconductor or microscopic environment is a must.
- Experience with YouTrack or comparable agile project software tools.
- You are qualified to be one of the key members in the management team.
- Strong goal orientation and perseverance, able to achieve deadlines.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
A new, challenging position with broad opportunities to build up a R&D center of excellence. A unique, financially healthy and growing company with a high end market position and strong global reputation. A professional nanotech environment with passionate colleagues. An experienced team that values trust, cooperation and knowledge exchange. You will soon feel welcome. An attractive, flexible package of employment conditions.
Respond with your resume and short motivation letter via www.mercuriurval.nl, you will find the vacancy with ref.no. 5978.