Raith is a small to medium size, progressive Company with a family-friendly, down to earth corporate culture. We are a provider of highly complex nanofabrication systems. Many of our clients in the fields of industry, science and basic research use our products, solutions, and services to shape the nanofabrication future. We are at the forefront of the nanofabrication industry and are very open to new ideas and approaches.
We have a full-time vacancy for:
FIB-SEM System Engineer (m/f)
at our headquarter in Dortmund at the earliest possible date
- Development and improvement of FIB-SEM systems (Electron- and Ion beams) for nanofabrication
- Engagement in all engineering processes from customer requirements over the implementation concept to product documentation
- Active role in the R&D-roadmap process
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up of internal workshops
- Strong cooperation within Research & Development, with Product Management and Sales
- University degree in Science or Engineering (Dipl. / MSc)
- Professional experiences in technical Development/Engineering
- Experiences in FIB-SEM or contiguous technologies
- Project management skills
- Focused and team oriented working methods
- Ability to communicate in English and German at a business level (written and spoken)
If this is just what you are looking for, please apply by email. We can only accept online applications with a PDF attachment.
For further information please contact us; visit our homepage at www.raith.com or call us.