Raith is a medium-sized, steadily growing company with 200 employees worldwide, encouraging a straightforward corporate culture. As a developer and manufacturer of complex nanofabrication systems we provide solutions for our customers in the fields of industry, science and basic research to enhance the quality of products and processes that shape the future of nanofabrication.
We have a full-time vacancy as
Field Service Engineer (m/f)
at our subsidiary in Best at the earliest possible date
- Worldwide service operations (maintenance and repairs) for customer systems
- Fault diagnose and execution of repairs
- Accompanying documentation and reporting
- Site preparation, installation and warranty support for new systems
- Execution of customer trainings
- Feedback to production and engineering for continuous product improvement
- Customer support (by email, remote access, or telephone)
- HBO or technical university degree in mechatronic, electronic or electro
- Preferably experiences in Service (installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs)
- Knowledge of analogue & digital electronics, high precision mechanics, ultra-high vacuum and high-tension.
- Ability to communicate in English at a business level (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel for business (worldwide)
- Ability to work independently and effectively without much supervision
- Ability to work with customer orientation and passion
If this is just what you are looking for, please apply by email. We will only accept online applications with a PDF attachment.
For further information please contact us; visit our homepage at www.raith.com or call us at +31 (0)499 336891.