Medium-sized in character, family-friendly, with a down-to-earth corporate culture and enough freedom for creativity: these are Raith’s pillars of success. As developers of highly complex systems for nanofabrication, we provide our international clients from industry, science and fundamental research with novel designs of products, processes and procedures that go on to shape our future. We are open to new approaches and welcome unconventional ways of thinking and acting.
At the earliest possible date, we are looking to fill the following full-time position (with direct reporting to Chief Executive Officer) at our Dortmund office:
Head (m/f) of Product Management
- Management of a team of 4 experienced experts (m/f) in the Product Management department
- Disciplinary leadership, motivation and staff development
- Responsible for the strategic development of Product Portfolio Management
- Definition and development of strategic plans for our Product Management
- In charge of design and product naming, as well as of launching new products
- Direct cooperation with Management, the Research & Development Team and other stakeholders
- Participation in pricing strategies in coordination with other interfaces
- Degree in science, engineering or business studies (Dipl. / MSc) with good results
- Years of experience in industrial product management of complex systems
- Extensive knowledge of project management and management experience in the business-to-business area
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills
- Strong assertiveness and entrepreneurial thinking
- Willingness to travel regularly in Germany and abroad
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
This is precisely what you have been looking for? Then apply with us now by e-mail! Please note that we will only accept PDF attachments with your online application.
For initial information, please visit www.raith.com or give us a call.