Raith NANO 2017
March 6th - 8th, 2017
Raith head office in Dortmund, Germany
Hotel Radisson Blu Dortmund
The annual nanotechnoloy seminar is targeted for those who think about investing into electron beam lithography or FIB nanofabrication equipment and therefore would like to learn how the Raith solutions may help to solve state-of-the-art nanofabrication tasks.
- Introduction and overview talk about current nanopatterning technologies, process technology, nanofabrication trends and products
- Raith presentations about current product portfolio and new outstanding application results
- Customers presentations about latest interesting and demanding R&D directions and application results
- Hands on session: live presentations of Raith nanofabrication systems
- Social event: nice homely dinner with an animation surprise
All attendees of the previous seminars rated this event as highly informative with excellent chances for interaction between experienced and new participants.
- Ivan Maximov, Lund University, Sweden
Abstract: "Three Generations of EBL Tools for Advanced Nanofabrication: the Lund University Experience"
- Annamaria Gerardino, CNR-IFN Rom, Italy
Abstract "EBL based nano-fabrication at CNR-IF: from curiosity driven to industrial applications"
- Gediminas Seniutinas, Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland
Abstract: "High resolution ion beam lithography for photonics and sensing"
- Fasil Kidane Dejene, Max Planck Institute for microstructure physics, Halle, Germany
Abstract: "Magnetic heat valve: controlling heat flow at the nanoscale using nanopillar magnetic/non-magnetic nanostructures"
Registration fee: 165,- EUR (incl. 19 % VAT)
Deadline for registration: extended till February 20, 2017
Early bird registration: Before January 23, 2017
at 105,- EUR (incl.19 % VAT)
Payment on receipt of invoice