Direct write lithography with automation and throughput
The EBPG5150 is optimized for all direct write applications based on a 155 mm by 155 mm stage utilizing the same universal plinth platform as the EBPG5200. It can load various sample sizes and quantities from piece parts to full wafer size.
- Ultra-fast, low-noise pattern generator 125 MHz
- Extreme beam current up to 350 nA
- Excellent direct write performance with overlay accuracy of ≤ 5nm
- Highest resolution
- Unparalleled automatic calibration and job execution
- High current density Thermal Field Emission gun for operation at 20, 50 and 100 kV
- 155 mm platform
- Minimum feature size of less than 8 nm
- Continuously variable large field size operation to 1 mm at all kVs
- GUI for ease of use operation for diverse "multi user environment"
- Flexible configuration packages to ensure best fit with application requirements
Optional System Enhancements
The EBPG5150 is upgradeable with different options to match your technical and commercial requirements. This allows universities around the world to access a state of the art, automated Electron Beam Lithography system.
EBPG5150 Product Details
- EBPG Series Systems Product Brochure(PDF)
- Product Portfolio Brochure