High resolution lithography with automation and throughput
Shaping the future of Nanoscience
The EBPG5200 is a high performance nanolithography system with full 200 mm writing capability. This Electron Beam Lithography system presents a further evolutionary stage of the highly successful and field-proven EBPG series. It offers a wide range of leading edge solutions for both direct write nanolithography and R&D mask making in universities and commercial centers of excellence.
The system is available alongside the EBPG5150 which utilises the same universal plinth platform based on a 155 –mm by 155-mm stage platform.
- Ultra-fast, low-noise pattern generator 125 MHz
- Extreme beam current up to 350 nA
- Excellent direct write performance with overlay accuracy of ≤ 5nm
- Highest resolution
- Unparalleled automatic calibration and job execution
- High current density Thermal Field Emission gun for operation at 20, 50 and 100 kV
- 200 mm platform for up to 8 inch wafer and 7 inch masks
- Minimum feature size of less than 8 nm
- Continuously variable large field size operation to 1 mm at all kVs
- GUI for ease of use operation for diverse "multi user environment"
- Flexible configuration packages to ensure best fit with application requirements
Modular system archtitecture
The modular system architecture allows the adaptation of the system configuration to specific customer requirements along with a structured upgrade strategy enabling a path for tracking future technology trends as well as protecting the customer's initial system investment.
EBPG5200 Product Details
- EBPG Series Systems Product Brochure(PDF)
- Product Portfolio Brochure