Nanoengineering and more with the swiss army knife for nanofabrication
Most versatile nanolithography system
eLINE Plus is the optimum, widely distributed system for universities and research centers that want to combine an Electron Beam Lithography system with an open platform for further optional nanofabrication processes and techniques in a single tool.
Fully integrated nanomanipulators for e.g. nanoprobing, a gas injection system for FEBIP processes and a range of further options complement the uncompromised lithography system architecture and make eLINE Plus currently the most universal and unique nanoengineering EBL system in the world.
Nanoengineering, nanomanipulation and focused electron beam induced processes (FEBIP)
- Advanced TFE electron column offering the world´s smallest beam size
- Open and upgradable platform concept
- Wide range of nanofabrication processes
- Multiple detector concepts for unprecedented flexibility in mark recognition, imaging and analytical applications
- Unique stitch-error-free writing modes, traxx and periodixx
- Raith NanoSuite: comprehensive software interface with all modules fully integrated
Expandable research tool concept
With eLINE Plus´s modularly expandable research tool concept, you can upgrade and adapt your system to latest trends in nanoresearch even long after your system purchase. By spanning more than the “classical EBL application range”, eLINE Plus opens doors for interdisciplinary activities – across many fields of research.
The smallest electron beam size of 1.6 nm in the world, delivered by an EBL system, represents an undeniable prerequisite for exploring the highest resolution nanofabrication beyond frontiers – whether in nanolithography or other focused electron beam induced processes (FEBIP).
eLINE Plus Nanolithography Applications
eLINE Plus Nanoengineering Applications
eLINE Plus Product Details
Unique Writing Mode:
eLINE Plus Downloads
- eLINE Plus Product Brochure
- Raith Nanofabrication and SEM Instrument Technologies Brochure
- Application Note traxx(PDF)
- Application Note AFM attocube(PDF)
- Application Note nanoprobing of nanowires(PDF)
- Application Note periodixx(PDF)
- Product Portfolio Brochure